Your favorite animated movie theme songs

Discussion in 'Cord Cutter Chat' started by Harvey, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Harvey

Harvey Founding Member Founding Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Okay fellas, let's talk about your favorite animated movie theme songs fellas. I know that a lot of animated movies have come up with great sound tracks. The Lion King, Toy Story, Shrek, and the most recent animated film by Disney - Frozen. My current favorite is obviously the song Let It Go from the movie Frozen. It has such a nice message and is sung beautifully by Idina Menzel. Check the video out below:

Very impressive right? What is your favorite animated movie theme song?
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharli Posters

Dec 7, 2013
    Washington, DC
    My favorite is the Happy Feet 2 theme song with the rapping penguins. Love that movie, both actually! But the second one has a lot more singing. Check out the theme song below.
  4. Astdua

Astdua Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 11, 2013
    I love The Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, which is elegant and entangles me into a good mood every time I re-listen. It's also no coincidence that it's my favorite childhood animated movie.

pandandesign likes this.
  5. sillylucy

sillylucy Posters

Nov 27, 2013
    I really like the music in Toy Story as well. It is just so innocent sounding and reminds me of my childhood. I also like the music in Shrek. It just makes me want to get up and dance.
  6. pandandesign

pandandesign Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 9, 2014
    I love music from Disney's fairy-tale movies such as Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella. I like the "The Whole New World" from Aladdin. I listen to it all the time, which is one of my favorite music of all time!
  7. True2marie

True2marie Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 2, 2013
    My favorite theme song for an animated movie was the remix of Car Wash for "Shark Tales". Almost all of the songs for this movie were good to me because they were upbeat. As a result, I actually got the soundtrack (not the movie).

8. smlewis00

smlewis00 Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 7, 2014
    My absolute favorite soundtrack is from The Lion King. My favorite song is of course, "The Circle of Life." I own the vhs, the dvd, and the cd sountrack! I also saw The Lion King on Broadway and it was amazing! It was my favorite movie growing up, and I still love it to this day! :)

Attached Files:

9. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    My favorite is "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast. It's my favorite animated movie of that era, and I found that song in particular very fun and whimsical even as a kid because I was always into music and even though I wasn't into musical movies, this one just struck a chord with me. I think it's partially because of the French accent that the character that sings it had that made the song really stand out for me among many other aspects of the song, of course.