Yahoo’s Stream of the Jaguars and Bills NFL Game Proves Successful

Discussion in 'Other' started by LeoIrish, Oct 26, 2015.

1. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    http://exstreamist.com/yahoos-stream-of-the-jaguars-and-bills-nfl-game-proves-successful/

I let this run in the background on one computer while I did a few maintenance things on another - and overall the experience was fairly good. When I had it at the highest quality setting, it did buffer a bit. But, once I lowered it, the buffering almost stopped and the video quality was still decent. I did not find the video quality or buffering to be any better or worse than the WatchESPN app.

Hopefully, the NFL and other leagues look at this and decide to continue the experiment (I wonder if Yahoo! made any money?).

Did anyone else take a look?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GeorgeB

GeorgeB Staff Member Community Manager

Oct 23, 2012
    I didn't even know this was available but this is great news!! I'd pay (a reasonable amount) for a season pass for my team. Hopefully this helps speed along momentum towards common access to game streams.

4. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
  5. ptimkey

ptimkey Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2015
    It was not so good for us Bills fans though!!!

6. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    They did do this again this season but I do not think a ton of people watched. Having it be a game between two below average teams and at like 10 in the morning doesn't help either.