What are the best PS4 games?

Discussion in 'Gaming Consoles' started by jamiew23, Mar 28, 2015.

1. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I've recently bought a PS4 and only have COD Advanced Warfare and Minecraft and want to get some new preferable different from COD.

Are there any games you'd suggest? I want to try out a racing game but have no idea what's good at the mo, I know there's The Crew which looks cool but hasn't got the best reviews.

Any suggestions would be great!

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2015
    My son really likes Grand Theft Auto and Destiny! He just got his PS4 for Christmas and very few games, but these two seem to keep him contented since :)

4. jamiew23

Mar 28, 2015
    Ah yes GTA is pretty brilliant! I had it on PS3 before buying the PS4 and unfortunately as it's not backwards compatible I couldn't play it anymore! GTA 5 is a great game but I actually got a bit bored of it quite fast because the whole map was unlocked to explore. In the other GTA's you need to complete missions to unlock more parts of the map which kept me entertained.

I've heard a lot about Destiny and have watched gameplay on Youtube, it looks interesting but I feel it's a bit too close to Call of Duty which I have anyway :worried: I'll see what it's going for on ebay!

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    I have PS4 and the only games I play are FIFA and GTAV. While there is plenty more games available, I'm finding that they're not really games that I'm interested in. And I certainly won't pay that amount of money for a game I'm only going to play once or twice.

6. jamiew23

Mar 28, 2015
    Yeah I'm completely the same the prices of new games is crazy! I remember back in the day they were £30 now there over £50 at times! I'm not a huge gamer like I used to be but the only game I'm really looking forward to at the moment is Star Wars Battlefront 3! Looks incredible so far :)

Big Dan likes this.
  7. JPB_003

JPB_003 Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I will agree and say Grand Theft Auto. There are a ton of games to choose from, but I am mostly a pc gamer myself. Until GTA comes out for pc, that will be my main use for my PS4. (PCMASTERRACE).

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Another quick post, going back to the price of games...having a quick look through the playstation store and has anybody seen the price of the new battlefield? The standard game is £60 here in the UK which I already find ridiculous, but if you want the deluxe version, complete with all the add on's..£104.99!

How can anybody justify pricing a game up at that cost, and more importantly, who in their right mind would pay it?

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Haha, £105 for a game seems insane. I am curious if they expect to make a lot of sales at that pricepoint.
    To answer your question: GTA V, FIFA 15 (if you are into football, I play it a lot), NHL 15 (Hockey), Mortal Kombat.