We should add a subtopic on YouTube...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Announcements' started by UnslaadKrosis, Feb 25, 2016.

1. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Jobless Dragon Priest.

Jan 31, 2016
    Tamriel (Well mostly)
    YouTube is the largest and most watched online video hub on the Internet. And though it shares the internet's obsession with kittens and wailing babies, there are some great content to be found within. So why not have a subtopic on YouTube where we can discuss some of the interesting channels on the website? What's your opinio about it?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ThroughFibers

ThroughFibers Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I totally agree with you there - I think youtube is the first start for most people of the idea that TV is getting irrelevant. It creates the suggestion that you don't really need any programmed channels in your life! Seconding this suggestion.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    While I agree with the points made, does the forum really need a separate subtopic devoted to it? I'm not do sure.

Most people I'd assume are well aware of YouTube and know what channels and how to watch them I'd have thought because after all, like you say it's probably the most popular site in the world.

If it's needed then add a subtopic, but my question is, is it really needed and if so, what will go in there that we don't already know?