Smart Blu-Ray Player

Discussion in 'Media Players' started by TVLovingGal, Sep 26, 2014.

1. TVLovingGal

TVLovingGal Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I have a Sony Wi-Fi streaming player that I use to stream Netflix, AIV, Crackle and YouTube (you can also stream Hulu, but I don't have an account). I really love it. I picked mine up at Walmart, but I'm sure you can find them pretty much anywhere these days. I am not a gamer, so I don't have any of the consoles, but I wanted something where I could play my own DVDs and blu-rays so this blu-ray player was the perfect option for me.

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AresBlade

AresBlade Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2014
    I have one of those as well that I picked up during a Black Friday sale. It works excellent, and I like that the interface is familiar from the PS3. I don't really watch much in the way of physical dvds and br discs anymore, so given the chance I will buy another Chromecast for ~$30 instead.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    South Central USA
    I love my Sony Blu-Ray Player. I'm so glad i bought it when I did. I've certainly used it quite a bit for streaming from Netflix and Amazon on Demand, as well as some YouTube tutorials and a few movies on Crackle. I haven't used it a while, other than a movie here and there, but will be subscribing to HuluPlus soon, so will use it for that, as well as viewing the DVDs/bluray disks I have.