Sling Now Supports Multiple Streams & Adds Fox, Fox Sports, FX to Their Line Up

Discussion in 'Sling TV' started by LeoIrish, Apr 13, 2016.

1. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mlewish

mlewish New Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Multi stream is $20 a month, BUT, they dropped ESPN...added fox sports local and a couple others I don't want...so close. Give me multi stream and ESPN. I will pay $5 more for that.

4. Shome

Shome New Member

Apr 1, 2015
    I went ahead and converted to the multi-streaming plan for the summer. I will probably switch back to have ESPN in the fall so I have it for Monday Night Football. I picked up FS1 and other regional Fox sports channels for baseball. FX, National Geographic and a few local FOX affiliates in my area were a bonus.

5. Lost in Delaware

Lost in Delaware Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2016
    By the fall they will have Disney / ESPN added to the multi-stream package. The question will be just how much it is going to cost to do so.

6. drestauro

drestauro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Don't forget. If your team isn't on one of the Fox Regional Networks you can still get around the blackout. This article shows how to watch baseball online using a smartDNS. It just masks your IP address location so they can't tell which area your in.

7. Ferd Burfle

Ferd Burfle New Member

Feb 3, 2016
    To anyone who subscribed to the new beta feed:

Watch out!

Check your channel list to see if you have both the Fox channels and ESPN in your list. If so, that means you are subscribed to *both* Best of Everything feeds and will be billed an additional $20. Apparently Sling has a bug in their software that reinstates canceled feeds. This happened to me this week, and it happened before when I canceled the HBO feed. It was 3 months before I discovered that error.

You should have either the Fox channels or the Disney/EPSN channels in your list, not *both*! (Unless, of course, you want to pay for both.)

LeoIrish likes this.