Rabbit TV

Discussion in 'Apps & Channels' started by getridofcable, Oct 14, 2014.

1. getridofcable

getridofcable Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Gelsemium likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TVLovingGal

TVLovingGal Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I had not heard of Rabbit TV before, but it sounds like a great service. I love classic TV shows. I think the cost of $10.00 a year is very reasonable. Maybe soon they will be available through a channel on Roku and on other streaming devices. That would be great because I don't really like to watch TV and movies on my laptop.

ZipPnMe likes this.
  4. getridofcable

getridofcable Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Same here. I do it when I have to but I find it to restricting. I am going to start looking into casting and see how that works and if it would work with something like this.

ZipPnMe likes this.
  5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Founding Member Founding Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Me neither, thanks for sharing the links, I am going to give them a look and post my feedback here later. ;)

6. ZipPnMe

ZipPnMe New Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Thanks for posting your review. I have been a Rabbit TV user for about 7 months now and I really believe they are a great service, especially for the cord cutter community. There are lots of negative reviews online, so I am glad that you were able to see the positive side of Rabbit TV!

Here is a video review on their usb device: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnnRkvLh3PM

Gelsemium likes this.
  7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Founding Member Founding Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Thanks for sharing this video Zip, I haven't seen those negative reviews just yet, what are they saying negative about rabbit.tv?