PS3 or XBox

Discussion in 'Gaming Consoles' started by satishstephens, Nov 2, 2012.

1. lstryhrn

lstryhrn Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Playstation 3 is better than the Xbox one by a long shot. THe PS3 media streaming services from a home pc is great. The PS3 also has better games.

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pandandesign

pandandesign Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 9, 2014
    I personally prefer Playstation 3 because I am able to watch movies on it, plus I think Sony's Playstation offers more and better games than XBox does. I don't think I will ever own an XBox because most of the games that I don't really care for. I personally think the controller of the Playstation 3 is better and is very comfortable to hold. However, it's compatible to play older playstation games, which is a plus for me.

4. sidd230

sidd230 Founding Member Founding Member

Nov 27, 2013
    PC! Get over to the master race you peasants.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    If we're talking about games, definitely Xbox (the 360, at least, I don't see any reason to buy the One except for maybe Halo: Master Chief Collection, which is kinda broken), as it has the best exclusive games (subjectively speaking) - Halo, Gears of War, Forza, etc.

If we're talking about a console used as a media center, then the PS3/PS4 because of the Bluray capabilities.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    PlayStation is much better if you plan on watching movies on it. Plus I think it has more games than the XBOX.
    The controller on the PlayStation aldo feels much better in the hand

7. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    PlayStation is my choice! Love the controllers and the games are great. Don't get me wrong xbox is good too but I prefer the controllers of the Playstation especially the PS4 ones! Can't understand why the xbox controller still run on batteries!

8. Cloverz

Cloverz Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Malaysia
    PS3, though I may be biased because I don't own an Xbox. :p

Nevertheless, I had the choice to choose either one. I chose the PS3 because my personal favorite genre is JRPG and the PS3 had way more titles than the Xbox.

9. johnfrack

johnfrack Member

Dec 12, 2015
    I prefer the ps3 vs the Xbox 360, but only because of the free PlayStation network usage. I think at this stage, the Xbox has a better system, but you also have to play for live.

10. amcrazygirl30

amcrazygirl30 Member

Jan 14, 2016
    For me it's always going to be Playstation over Xbox any day of the week. I refuse to pay Microsoft more money thanI already have on their software. I cannot justify spending that much money just to be able to stream movies. On my playstation I can just select Netflix and go. I guess I am a bit biased because I hate Xbox with a passion.

11. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3 but I think Playstation 4 is much better than Xbox One.