Now TV

Discussion in 'Feedback & Announcements' started by jamiew23, Mar 28, 2015.

1. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Hey I just thought adding Now TV to your streaming services would be good! I've only ever tried the free trial but the range of movies they have is quite impressive and I preferred it to Netflix.

Just a thought :)

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Millinocket, Maine
    Their web site sure doesn't give much information about what they have to offer. Decades ago, in the early 1980s, when I was living in Anaheim, I had a service called Now TV which, at that time, was an over-the-air service that required a decoder box. I wonder if that's the same company, modernized? Anyhow, they'll have to give me more information about what they are going to offer through their service before I'd bother with it. Or, I suppose I can wait for someone here -- who has tried it -- to report on it.

4. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    It's linked in with Sky Movies which means there's tons of recent films on there. I personally wouldn't pay but that is partly because I'm a student and find most things for free anyway by hunting around on the web but I'd recommend trying a free trial next time they offer one :)