No Surprise: One of the Top Uses of SlingBox is slinging Sports

Discussion in 'Slingbox' started by GeorgeB, Jan 26, 2014.

1. GeorgeB

GeorgeB Staff Member Community Manager

Oct 23, 2012
    Recently, Sling Media began publishing a weekly list on their blog of the top 10 sporting events and TV shows. It's no secret that the top pain point for cord cutters is live sports and news. The surprise however, comes with the show holding the #1 spot on the TV show side of things.

For Sling Media at least, Spongebob Squarepants is serious business!

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sillylucy

sillylucy Posters

Nov 27, 2013
    Wow. People do love their sports. I know, my boyfriend and his family love watching games every week. They are fanatics. I haven't heard of a slingbox. I might have to mention it to my boyfriend. He was nervous about cutting the cord because he didn't want to miss out on his sporty shows. Now he doesn't have to.

4. Tech1

Tech1 Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 21, 2014
    A Slingbox is a must got to have TV everywhere device ...! My home TV is with me all the time, always via my Android smartphone via LTE ... Truly the Slingbox is the 8th, 9th and 10th wonder of the world ...!

5. mairj23

mairj23 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    This sling box sounds amazing for sports fans. Do you get any other channels besides the sports networks? I just heard about this and wouldn't mind getting some accurate information. Has anyone on this forum used this product, let me know?