New Android TV 1080p Quad Core Devices With XBMC Built IN

Discussion in 'Media Players' started by Tech1, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Tech1

Tech1 Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 21, 2014
    My NEW Public Internet TV FREE$$$ Channels Access Via "WatzONTV" 24/7 App Download Below ...

IMaxx Movie House Network (See Photo Below)
    IMaxx Sports Network (The Boss Man Of Sports 24/7)
    IMaxx World News Network
    IMaxx Televison Network (Must See TV 24/7)
    IMaxx Technology1 Network

Again you must first install the "WatzONTV App" On your Android TV Box or On Your Android Smartphone/Tablet (Works With The ChromeCast Dongle Also) ... Turn on "WiFi", Register, Sign In and Select Your Channel To Watch ...

To access my Channels use the "Search" tab ... If You try to watch the TV Channels before following the above procedure, your will get a error message ..

You can get the "WatzONTV App" HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watzontv.watzontv ...

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    Plus photos and complete details for watch the games live via your Android TV boxes ....

4. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    You can get the NCAA 2014 Men's Basketball Tournament App for Android TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 Quad Core Boxes .... Plus photos and complete details for watch the games live via your Android TV boxes ....

Attached Files:

5. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality Even Via WiFi

Live TV Via WiFi, Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality
    Via The Ultra-HiDef ROM Build ...

Made By Yours Truly, Exclusively For The CR11S And CS968 Android TV 4.2 Quad Core Boxes ... This Is What You Expect, You Can See The Difference ... Ask My Friend Mr. Sammy....!

Attached Files:

6. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    In the below photo is real now Android TV, notice Beyond XBMC. All the movies, sports and news you will ever need.

Attached Files:

7. GeorgeB

GeorgeB Staff Member Community Manager

Oct 23, 2012
    Enough with the Google+ ?partnerid=gplp0 SPAM.

Do it again and you're gone.

8. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    World Cup Soccer "{ESPN FC APP}" On The World Stage {Bring Your "A" Game} HOT! HOT! HOT!
    The "{ESPN FC}" App Download Is Below For Advance 4K READY Android TV Quad Core 4.2/4.3/4.4 Boxes

You can get the "{ESPN FC}" App HERE
    GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST
    https://plus.google.com/communities/103510820500984874818?partnerid=gplp0
    {Side Loading Is Required}

9. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
  10. TimW

TimW Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Orlando, Florida
    Spam notwithstanding, he does have a point.

There are some really cool Android set top boxes out there, but you really have to watch what you're buying and where from. Frankly, I wouldn't trust anything from WalMart - especially electronics. Then again, I used to work for Circuit City so I'm a bit biased. :)

There are a few solid manufacturers, but there's a lot of fragmentation too.

Minix has a new quad-core unit that looks good. Matricom has the G-Box Midnight MX2, which is very popular. I'm sure there are others.

Android streaming boxes aren't as polished as a Roku or Fire TV, but they give you more flexibility. I'm not saying they're a better choice by any means. Just a different one.