New Android TV 1080p Quad Core Devices With XBMC Built IN

Discussion in 'Media Players' started by Tech1, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Tech1

Tech1 Founding Member Founding Member

Jan 21, 2014
    The new Android 4.2 TV 1080p quad core TV devices with XBMC built in on board is a cord cutters utopia. First of all, XBMC offer you and your family just as much TV entertainment as cable TV and Satellite TV combine, FREE$$$. You can learn more about the new world for cord cutters Android TV quad core 4.2/4.3/4.4 TV boxes, TV sticks, some new Android TV 4.4 KK boxes/TV sticks now comes with Android TV game controllers. You can get more info at the Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Community! (Mods This Is Not Spam, just Good Info For Cord Cutters)

Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Super Channel App {NEW HOT! HOT!}
    Apk Link To My NEW App Coming (Tomorrow) And More Info, details, Plus Instructions HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/103510820500984874818?partnerid=gplp0 ..!

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

"Beyond XBMC" is the latest NEW XBMC, a cord cutters dream team, all the TV entertainment you and your family will ever need, FREE$$$. Get complete details at the Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Community.

*NEW "Beyond XBMC Beta 3" JUST RELEASED download HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10139-Beyond-XBMC-(Beta-3)

4. cobywill

cobywill Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    I once tried an Android based streaming stick from Walmart and ended up returning it. I found the remote was clunky to use and needed line of sight all the time and even then it took some work to navigate. I understand many Android based streaming devices you can also hook up a keyboard and mouse but if people wanted a keyboard and mouse in their living room WebTV would still be in business.

It seems like it's going to be a huge hurdle that only Google themselves will be able to conquer to get people used to using Android in their living room. I've never used XBMC but those that I know that use it are all tech/home theater people. I know it's popular among the Raspberry Pi crowd... also a niche crowd.

5. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    If you don't know what you are buying, then you will have a bad experience like you did ... I would have taken that TV stick back to Wal-Mart too ... Do you know they are Android 4.2/4.3/4.4 Quad core TV Sticks 1080p ready, that will work, just as well as my Android TV Quad Core 4.2 1080p boxes ... You don't purchase the read deal Android TV Quad Core devices from Wal-Mart either ...

Your thinking now, that All Android TV device works the same way, which we know is not true ... If you knew, if you had any ideal, the tons and truck loads of TV entertainment, I get with my Android Quad Core 4.2 TV boxes in 1080p, it would blow your mind ... ALL the games, ALL the TV shows, cable TV and satellite TV programs FREE$$$, not stealing pay TV either ... You cannot do this with a Wal_Mart sold TV box or TV stick ... You did not do your homework, when it comes to Android TV boxes and TV sticks ... Another thing, keyboards in the living room, people are using AIR MOUSE now days, come on guy ... Where did you get the ideal, that you have to be a rocket scientist to configure and work a XBMC, it's so easy a caveman can do it ... Guy who has brainwashed you like this, guy you are way out there man, wow ....!

6. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

JustXBMCv4Plus2.Apk With Dual Video Players Access

If you have problems with 1080p video playback, then use the MXPlayer to play your 1080p videos .. Just press and hold your cursor on any video file, a drop menu will appear, choose your video player DVDPlayer/MXPlayer ... You can download the new JustXBMCv4Plus2.apk at the Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Community ... You can also download it in the right hand column in the blue links section ... The XBMC console app offers you and your family upscale TV programming, more TV entertainment than you will ever need ... Having a XBMC console on your Android TV quad core 4.2/4.3/4.4 device is the game changer ...!
    Show less

7. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uvVAcbgqsQs

Android TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 quad core at it's best .... Having a XBMC console on your Android TV quad core 4.2/4.3/4.4 device is the game changer ...!

8. cobywill

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    I've noticed a few of these Android quad core boxes pop up in a search but none of them stand out as a recognized brand or popular product. Is there one or a few that stand out above the rest?

9. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

In the above photo is all the TV you will ever need, and it's not even the tip of the iceberg ... Via Android TV quad core 4.2 boxes did you know we have Skype video chat via built IN cam (The Android TV 4.2 Box Can Watch You On The TV) ... If you are interested in a Android 4.2/4.3/4.4 quad core TV box, this time do your homework (Research) ....

10. cobywill

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    I'm not interested in one, I was looking to get your personal recommendation in case others are. You seem very passionate about these devices. i'm sure there are others who are interested.. I'm just happy with my Roku.

11. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    Enjoy your Roku box ...!

12. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

In the photo above, are the USANOW live TV channel lineup ..! You don't get that much live TV on a Roku box like you will with a Android TV quad core 4.2/4.3/4.4 box ... That's why I would never ever purchase a Roku box, you buy them at Wal-Mart stores too ....(The Error message is from a test beta Beyond XBMC version)

13. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Android TV Quad Core 4.2/4.3/4.4 Devices Gives You More Sports All The Time ...! {Now This is what every cord cutter wants more sports}

14. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CORD CUTTERS DID YOU KNOW, THAT ALL OF THIS TV ENTERTAINMENT IS FREE$$$ (4K Like Video Playback) Seee Above Photo ...! {Somebody don't want you to know about this info Cord Cutters} ONLY ON ANDROID TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 QUAD CORE DEVICES {Get More In At The Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Community And Come Back To This Website, Tell Everybody About IT ....!

The NEW Upscale "Video Mix" App (BUILT IN) Even Has It's On Video Resolution Quality Settings (1080p/720p ..ect), This Is What Makes It Truly Upscale ...

The New Ultimate Upscale "Video Mix" App in the above photo (Built IN 720p/1080p Settings) and the NEW "Beyond XBMC"
    TOGETHER on the very same Android 4.2/4.3/4.4 TV Box is the Ultimate Dream Team of TV Entertainment ...

*ALL NEW, the ("PRE-ROOTED, LibMedia.so Hack Ready, OpenVPN Ready") CR11S-CS968 1080p GT-19300 (G3 Spoofed) 2MP/5MP 6210 ROM BUILD, "BeYond XBMC" READY is now ready for download HERE *2MP CR11S-CS968 Version Pre-Rooted HERE
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6gtjx

*5MP CR11S-CS968 Version Pre-Rooted HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwh2qb ...

*8188 CS968 (Wifi Works) Pre-Rooted
    Get the NEW ROOTED 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127 HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/4z0woo ....

*TV01 CS968 Pre-Rooted HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtby9s ....

This ROM has the NEW UPSCALE (Built IN NEW Video Mix App) and designed to work with the NEW "Beyond XBMC", NO MXPlayer needed ... The "Beyond XBMC is packing on steroids powerful (StageFright) 4K like video playback, see above photo ....

*You can get the "Beyond XBMC" Downloads*
    Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (GT-I9300) (Spoofed as a Galaxy S3)
    HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?9603-Beyond-XBMC .... Thanks to our very own "Flumpster" ...!

*PLEASE NOTE: To make the icons larger, set the icons to 240 ONLY using the Built IN "texdroider_dpi" App and reboot ....

*PLEASE NOTE: This ROM Build also has a built IN "Cache Cleaner" App, go to "Setting", check mark ALL THE BLOCKS ... Set the "Auto Clear Interval" to one (1) Hour ... This Setting will auto clean your Android TV box every hour ... Also set your "Language" ....!

*PLEASE NOTE: If you want more popular XBMC "JUST UPDATED" (Channels) add-ons zip files go HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/103510820500984874818?partnerid=gplp0 ... The add-ons zip files download is located in the right column bottom blue links section ...

15. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
  16. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

MULTI-MEDIA SUPER ROM, IMAXX QUALITY WITH SHOWBOX BUILT IN BEYOND XBMC READY

17. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
  18. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

Their is a NEW "VideoMix-2 App" just released, that can be found in the right hand column in the bottom blue link download section

19. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

People It's Not A USA Government UFO Starship Test Module At AREA 51 ...! The CR11S/CS968 Android TV Quad Core 4.2 Boxes are the best for Sports, the most TV entertainment on the planet ...! The Above 1080p Android quad core 4.2 TV box will make any current cable TV/Satellite TV box obsolete ... Come to this website, then come back to this website, tell all the Cord Cutters about the above super Cord Cutters box ..

20. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
  21. Tech1

Jan 21, 2014
    Your Android 4.2 Quad Core TV Box Can Now Access Over 7,000 Channels

WatzON TV Brings A NEW DIMENSION TO ANDROID TV 4.2 QUAD CORE BOXES, Plus Over 7000 NEW Channels To Google ChromeCast
    (Cable TV And Satellite TV Cannot Match This)

Download HERE
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watzontv.watzontv ....

Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Super Channel App {NEW HOT! HOT!}
    Apk Link To My NEW App Coming (Tomorrow) And More Info, details