Latest movie you've watched?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by FuZyOn, Mar 29, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Yesterday I watched Interstellar. A very amazing movie about how Terra got so worse that it was going to die out. Some people that work for NASA go out on an adventure to use gravity to save our planet.
    It's worth a watch!

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vntomboy

vntomboy Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2015
    I saw boyhood the other day. 3 hours was too long, and the storylines were kinda meh for me

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Last movie for me was american sniper. I very rarely go to the cinema but I heard it was well worth watching so we all went and I'm glad we did, excellent film if you like that sort of thing.

If I'm honest I'd rather just wait 6 months and watch them at home, stream or download, gone are the days of having to wait nearly a year between cinema release and download release so I'd rather save the money.

5. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    The latest movie I watched was Johnny English 2 which was on TV last night! Absolutely love Johnny English although I think the first one is better! Watched Borat a couple of days ago too which I actually found funnier second time around! Haven't been to the cinema in a while but Big Hero 6 is supposed to be pretty good so might check that out soon :)

6. Elementalmage

Elementalmage Member

Mar 30, 2015
    Hhm, the last movie I saw was Gone in 60 Seconds. Don't ask me why I sat through it again because I've seen it about two times before and I'm not a particular fan of it. But its got its moments, lol.

7. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    The last movie I watched is “50 Shades of Grey” with my wife at the theater. We both felt it was ok, but not really worth the time to go see it. Neither of us really liked the male lead.
    Whiplash was a much better movie.

8. ChristianAnthony

ChristianAnthony Member

Mar 10, 2015
    The Fourth Kind on Netflix. It's was a pretty good movie. Definitely creepy.

9. mairj23

mairj23 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    The last movie I watched was Beyond the Lights. A very cool romance/drama about a cop and a female singer. It has good action, suspense, and a powerful story line. Also some really good actors.

10. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    I watched a movie out my usual movie choices last night. I watched a Korean romcom called 200 Pound Beauty about a girl who used to be obese but got plastic surgery so the one she loves would presumably love her back. It was better than I expected because the main character made me laugh so much and she has such a great voice. She's a singer in the movie. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so just go watch it. :)

11. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    The last movie I watched was the 2nd Maze Runner film. Overall, I thought it was a 7 out of 10. I just grabbed Minions and Trainwreck from the library - so we shall see how good they are.

12. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    The last movie I watched was Carol which was one of the Oscar movies this year. I found it alright but it was a little boring, although not so much that it made me angry like many other boring movies I've watched. I found it okay but it was a little flat for me.

13. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    We watched "Let's Be Cops" a few weeks ago since it was on tv. I liked it since Nina Dobrev was in there though she has such a short screen time. The premise of the movie is okay, there are some lines that got me laughing as well. It was a good movie to waste some time on, for me at least!

14. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I watched Hateful 8 the other day and really enjoyed it.

15. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Jobless Dragon Priest.

Jan 31, 2016
    Tamriel (Well mostly)
    Latest movie I've watched is Ride Along 2. Ice Cube and Kevin Hart reprise their roles as brother-in-law detective duo given a mission to crack-down the biggest drug kingpin in Miami. It's absolutely hilarious, (especially Kevin Hart's character) and the fans of action/comedy/buddy-cop movies will love it.

16. bretthuda33

bretthuda33 Member

Feb 12, 2016
    I watched a movie called Upstream Color. I still do not understand what it was about. Some kind of super-grub thing. Anyone who watches that movie not on shrooms or LSD would need to check some online reviews to find out what it's about. Before that I watched "Her" which was weird as it involved phone sex with an operating system. All in all, a movie is just a bunch of pixels on a screen and watching them too much turns your brain into mush.

ghost_in_the_machine likes this.
  17. ghost_in_the_machine

ghost_in_the_machine movie expert...

Feb 9, 2016
    California
    I recently watched The Usual Suspects, being a fan of the 90's crime genre. The plot was extremely dialogue heavy which wasn't unexpected, but I'm in for movies that show and don't tell. Regardless, there was some great acting and the end of the movie was stunning and tense. Really awesome film, especially the ending.

18. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Jobless Dragon Priest.

Jan 31, 2016
    Tamriel (Well mostly)
    Okay, time for an update. the latest movie I've watched is Deadpool. And like every other Deadpool fanboys out there, I absolutely loved it! Awesome action, hilarious dialogues, great fourth wall breaks and a dazzling cast, the movie has everything you could ask for. And Ryan Reynolds was meant to be Deadpool. He just killed it in that red-lack spandex.

P.S. Statutory warning: Don't take your kids to this 'superhero' movie. Most likely you'll regret it.

19. ghost_in_the_machine

ghost_in_the_machine movie expert...

Feb 9, 2016
    California
    I guess I'll update it as well. I was pleasantly surprised by The Purge: Anarchy. The execution was really great and Frank Grillo made it watchable. There were a lot of interesting concepts in the movie and it didn't give me the same impression of the cheesiness of the first film which was basically just a generic home invasion horror movie.