It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Discussion in 'What To Watch' started by Haruka, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I've always loved this show but I never imagined that they could keep the quality up for so long. It really is surprising to me how good the show still is after 11 seasons and I am actually glad that they are still going and that the show is still just as good as any other season they produced. This latest episode where they moved to the suburbs in particular really impressed me.

Does anyone else here watch this show? What do you think of the new season so far? Which episodes are your favorites?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    I've always seen this in our local network channel called Jack TV. But I never really paid any attention to it. I didn't even know that it has 11 seasons already. Surely, there's something good about this show! I better start watching it just to see what's making people tune onto this one.

4. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    I tried the first few episodes and didn't like it that much. The cast just didn't click with me, for some reason. That said, I've heard Danny DeVito is one of the best parts of that show, and he wasn't on it at the start. I'm wondering if I should just skip the stuff he's not in and start up when he makes his appearances. Either way, it sounds like a good enough show that I want to give it a second shot.

5. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    It does pick up a bit more once DD comes into the mix but they all still pull equal weight in each plot so if you didn't like them at first then you probably won't like them in the later seasons either. Though, it is possible that you may like only specific episodes. This last episode about the suburbs appeals to more people than just their niche so I guess that would be a good one to check out.