Inside Out

Discussion in 'What To Watch' started by SLTE, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    This movie just popped onto Netflix for me about a week ago, and though I completely ignored the theatrical release, I have to admit that it is a damned good movie. It's the story of a girl who's forced to move to a new city with her parents, losing all her friends in the process - but at the same time it's the story of her emotions, which are personified by a cast of wacky characters who are rattling around in her head. Excellent, emotionally-charged Pixar film with some great writing.

Anyone else seen Inside Out? Did you enjoy it as much as I apparently did?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Aww...you reminded me how we missed this movie. We already bought three tickets, one for me, one for my husband and one for our one-year-old son. So in we went in the theatre and went to find our seats. But just as we were about to sit, our son cried so loudly. Then we had to exit the theatre even without seeing 1/4 of the film, lol.

So, yeah, that was a waste of money and time. Haha! It's too bad because many people were saying that this is really a good movie. Thankfully, it's on Netflix so we can watch it when my husband has the time.

UnslaadKrosis likes this.
  4. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Jobless Dragon Priest.

Jan 31, 2016
    Tamriel (Well mostly)
    I know the feeling. Little people don't exactly enjoy not being given attention. And they express it, often loudly, so loudly in fact that our entire family got thrown out of our local theatre (well, kinda, they jeered at us so much we almost ran out of the hall) when my little brother started wailing at a crucial plot twist. It was a nightmare. To say the least. We never went to see another movie until three years later. :(

briannagodess likes this.
  5. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Lol, thank you for making me feel like we are not alone in this! It's too bad that my son and your little brother hate theatres. I envy one of my classmates in high school. She is able to watch movies with her son in theatres and he doesn't wail or make a scene at all.

At least your brother can now watch movies. Goodness, so it is about three years more before I can take my son in the theatres? Lol.

6. morgoodie

morgoodie Member

Feb 28, 2016
    I took my children to see it at the theaters and it was a great movie. I bought it for them for Christmas and we have watched it a couple of times since then. A very sad movie at times as it really hits home on a child's emotions to certain situations. I recommend this movie to anyone. Glad to know that it is on Netflix now too.