iFlix For Asian Countries

Discussion in 'Other' started by ocx, Nov 11, 2015.

1. ocx

ocx Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Earth :]
    [​IMG]

https://www.iflix.com/about.html

There is this new streaming service trying to penetrate the Asian streaming service today. This streaming service is just like Netflix and the others, but mainly caters Asian countries.

As this stream site is fairly new, the library isn't as big as of those with other streaming services. I have tried this service for a couple of weeks now and I would say they're doing an Okay job. Not as polished as those major streaming services but if given time, I think they would be a big company, giving stream services to asian countries.

As of now they are available at Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines.

Anyone else using iFlix?​

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    Any insight into their content catalog versus any of the other services those of us in the States would be familiar with?

4. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I've used it and since the service is fairly new the library is a little limited at this point. The biggest difference is the offer of local shows and I don't think they carry many Netflix original shows if any. Netflix just launched for us too so I'm not sure how well they can compete but they did get a significant head start and the price is a bit cheaper.