Hulu Introduces the WATCHLIST. I hate it!

Discussion in 'Hulu' started by kathSJ, Aug 9, 2016.

1. kathSJ

kathSJ New Member

Aug 9, 2016
    I asked Hulu what functionality it adds. It only seems to take away functionality. Now everything I look at just to preview ends up on my watchlist.
    What was that show that was on when I fell asleep? I don't know, they deleted history.
    The just tell me change can be confusing. They keep calling me confused. I just asked what is the improvement they expected from this change. They actually said so users would have more functionality without having to use a computer. Guess where the only place to find history is now - a computer.
    This change is not an improvement; it's a downgrade.

What would be an improvement would be to finish fixing their own forum and listen to their customers; survey their customers.

In case Hulu actually reads this stuff, the improvement I am looking for is to have individual users like Netflix does so that the suggestions are tailored to each user.

LeoIrish likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    First of all, welcome to the group. Hopefully, you will get as much out of the forum as I have.

As to the watchlist, I really had no idea anything changed as I never use it (I use Hulu - but not the watchlist). From reading your post, is the watchlist different in how it appears / works on a mobile device versus a computer?