How come no one really posts or comments here except a small handful?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lost in Delaware, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Lost in Delaware

Lost in Delaware Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2016
    And not one time did auto correct fix i to be I in my post above this one..lol

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    Good point regarding speeds. One of the first things I tell people cutting the cord (or looking to do so), is not to upgrade their Internet speed immediately. Rather, wait a bit and see what your experience is before making a change. Although we are streaming more than ever (as noted by how much we are using monthly), we have not experienced any issues.

4. jerseybing

jerseybing New Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Not being a big Fakebook user. I did fall into a group called Cord Cutting Tech Support. It's pretty good and people post comments-ideas ect. like crazy. The fella that runs it does a good job. Posting cord cutting news, a weekly video. There are "rules" which seem unnecessary at first but like the one where you can't post about anything that would be considered "illegal" could eventuallu get out of hand. There is over 3,000 members and any question or comment you have concerning cord cutting is received with "open arms" by the group. For newbies or a old timer at cord cutting, it's a great source of information.