Here's What's Coming to Netflix in March

Discussion in 'Netflix' started by LeoIrish, Feb 23, 2016.

1. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/netflix-arrivals-march-house-of-cards-daredevil/

For me, I have never hid I pay much more attention to originals from the streaming networks more than anything else. As such, here are my brief thoughts.

American Pie: Did anyone know they are still making these movies? Are they any good?

Robin Hood: Price of Thieves: If you are looking for a funny movie, and just need a good laugh, you have to check this one out.

House of Cards/ The Characters / Flaked / Happy Valley / Daredevil: I have seen three of them to date (House of Cards / Happy Valley / Daredevil). For those who have not seen Happy Valley, please check out season 1. It is a very well written, and at times a bit dark, series worth your time. I was so sad when I finished the first season - one of the best on Netflix.

Pee-wee's Big Holiday: Yeah - I remember when the first movie came out - and I will have to check this out as well.

LEGO: Bionicle: I am strangely interested in this one - at least to check it out. Our son used to be obsessed with these. I think I need help.

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    eeeee, can't wait for Daredevil. Netflix superheroes are good superheroes. Haven't watched Happy Valley before, but I'll give it a look on your recommendation. (Also, are you thinking of Robin Hood: Men in Tights? I don't remember Prince of Thieves being very funny, aside from Kevin Costner's casting as an Englishman.)

As for American Pie, I stopped watching them after American Wedding, which I believe more or less saw the end of the main cast. The franchise has become another sort of National Lampoon's, as far as I know, which... may appeal to you?

4. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Those American pie titles sound like straight to dvd ones made with a lower budget but I'm not sure. Either way I do like checking those types of movies out anyway so I think that's good that they are being put in. I'm mostly looking forward to Louie and the Lego shows.

5. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    Yeah - I was thinking of "Men in Tights". It is, quite simply, the best Robin Hood movie in the last few decades to be made.

6. ghost_in_the_machine

ghost_in_the_machine movie expert...

Feb 9, 2016
    California
    Heheh, Bionicle! I used to enjoy that saga as a kid. Gonna see what the animated show is like.

7. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    As much as I like Men in Tights, I really wish that wasn't true. Like, really.