Hello World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TechGuy30263, Mar 19, 2016.

1. TechGuy30263

TechGuy30263 New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Hi there. Just a short intro. I have been in te "Hobby class" of cord cutting for a while due to I dont want to wake the family up watch my shows so have a tablet dedicated to Kodi and my Plex. I am a hardware junky and love building things but never been interested in the software side of "building" until I learned of Kodi and the possibilities. I am here to network to meet a few goals I have set for myself and learn what I can and help what I can along the way.

Nice to meet yall

LeoIrish likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Barbara Wallace

Barbara Wallace Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2015
    CT
    Welcome, I'm sure we will all benefit from your input. Looking forward to it. I have been interested in Kodi, but don't have anything to put it on. I use Plex, which does have it's problems. Especially with unsupported apps. lol

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  4. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    Welcome to the group!

5. TechGuy30263

TechGuy30263 New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome's. I use both atm learning how they differ and how to combine some things between the 2. My goal atm is get a plugin up and going for Disney Jr for my daughter for Live stream. the plug in that is floating around only has "on demand" content but I have access with a tv provider log in to the live stream just got to figure out how to pull the link and get it operational. I have access to a few other networks but that is another conversation lol