HBO Go

Discussion in 'Apps & Channels' started by MrGhecko, Apr 1, 2014.

1. MrGhecko

MrGhecko Founding Member Founding Member

Apr 1, 2014
    I am in Australia and want to stream HBO Go as I already have Netflix & Hulu Plus and HBO is the last piece of the puzzle. Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a HBO log on. I am happy to pay (something similar to Netflix & Hulu Plus) each month for it.

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeeSmith

LeeSmith Founding Member Founding Member

Apr 1, 2014
    your best bet I would assume would be to find someone who pays for hbo and you use there login info as you can not pay for just hbo without a provider ex cable company satellite etc there other work arounds for shows on hbo also but seek and ye shall find

GeorgeB likes this.
  4. AmandaK

AmandaK Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    When will HBO go a la carte? I'm in the same boat, Mr. Ghecko. We pay a ton of money for basic cable we never watch just so we can add HBO. I am a huge Boardwalk Empire fan, but we may let it all lapse after that's over. At least, we'll let it lapse until Game of Thrones comes back on. Nevermind, True Detective and Girls are out there. Curse you HBO, and your good writing, lol.

5. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2014
    HBO is looking into ways that will make HBO GO available without needing a cable subscription. It is still going to be a little longer, but probably by 2015,it will be a reality.