Has Anybody Heard of IFLIX?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ocx, Nov 10, 2015.

1. ocx

ocx Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Earth :]
    [​IMG]

I have been testing this fairly new streaming service and as we all know it has one aim: to make people watch movies and series online. IFLIX also offers some exclusive series (just like the other streaming services). I have been using this for 2 weeks now and here are some of my outputs:

PROS
    • It gives a month of free trial so you can use it without the rush (because of the short trial periods some streaming services offer)
    • They are very lenient on payment and offers many ways for you to pay them
    • They team up with some internet service providers so you can get their streaming service for free or as a perk
    • Available to asian countries (Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia)
    CONS
    • The streaming service is fairly new so the variety of movies and series are fairly small
    • Their costumer service is a bit slow (I tried inquiring about something, it's been 48 hours and no one has responded to me yet)
    • The website can be a bit laggy
    MY OVERALL VERDICT

Given the website's age, I would say I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Most of the CONS I enumerated can be fixed easily and as for the variety of movies, I can see that they are working on making their library bigger to also attract more subscribers.

So if you live in the mentioned countries above, I really recommend that you try iFlix! :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    For those of us in the US, does this service offer something we may not be getting from existing ones? Or, is it simply better than what we are used to?

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Thank you for sharing this review. I am from an Asian country and there is a limit to the streaming sites we have available here. Good thing iFlix was able to include our small country into their "colonies." Lol. I will surely check this out, we mostly cannot go out and watch movies in malls nowadays. This can come in handy.

5. Haruka

Haruka Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I've tried this and it is great as a Netflix placeholder, but I agree the variety is a little lacking for now. I'm wondering how well they will still hold up in Asia now that Netflix has crossed over though. What I like best about their service is that it is fairly well structured and I even had a very easy time in using their service with my chromecast which is so convenient. My only complaint is that their app won't work with my older ios devices.

6. bretthuda33

bretthuda33 Member

Feb 12, 2016
    I never heard of it before this post but it looks like a good thing to keep an eye on. The content might not be up to Netflix's but you can at least have it as backup. I had a fun time reading their privacy policy, the copywriter had some good jokes in there, lol. They sound like they are trying to get good, free content out there so I would recommend trying out their service. Not in the United States though, sadly.