Free Itunes Gift Card?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by libretos121, Apr 2, 2015.

1. libretos121

libretos121 Active Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Hi, I read somewhere online that if I complete a survey I can win an itunes gift card but I can't seem to find it. Is anyone familiar with the promotion?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I've not heard about this but to win doesn't exactly mean you're definitely going to get one. A lot of companies do win vouchers and gift cards to promote their website and gather information about you. If I find this particular competition I'll post it on here for you though.

Big Dan likes this.
  4. derrek

derrek Member

Mar 31, 2015
    I think there are websites where you can buy iTunes gift cards at reduced prices ($4 for a $5 gift card). I wouldn't recommend survey websites, they pay you an average of $1 for an hour of work.

5. gavino

gavino Active Member

Apr 6, 2015
    There are tons of websites that try to scam you by offering $100 iTunes gift cards in exchange for filling out a survey that often asks for personal information. I'd advise against filling out these surveys, unless they come directly from Apple, and you're not going to find very many that are legitimate otherwise.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    I'd probably leave promotions like that well alone if i'm honest.

It seems like every scam seems to promise a free or discounted itunes voucher at some point or another! If it's from a website you've used before or apple directly then you'll be fine but the internet is awash with dodgy wbsites offering alsorts of goods and services.

7. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    You can go to many survey websites and cash out in gift cards.

8. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    This is probably the most legit way to do it, though 'legit' even here is questionable. It takes so long to make real money at these places that you're better off just doing normal work somewhere and paying for iTunes products that way.

9. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I tend to agree with you.