CordCutterForum.com is Now Mobile Friendly Complete With a Dark Theme!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Announcements' started by GeorgeB, Feb 28, 2014.

1. GeorgeB

GeorgeB Staff Member Community Manager

Oct 23, 2012
    Introducing CCF After Dark!

We know some of you were in need of a darker, less battery draining theme and, though it took us long enough, here it is!

To check out the new theme just scroll to the bottom left corner of the site and click on the Change Theme link.

ccf-changetheme.png

Then click on ccf-dark.

ccf-changedark.png

I've been doing plenty testing but I can't spot everything. Please start a new thread here in the feedback section if you have any issues or see any bugs I missed with the new dark theme.

Welcome Mobile Users!

I'm really excited to announce that you no longer have to download some crappy app to use CCF. With some behind the scenes design changes we've been able to make CordCutterForum completely usable on your mobile device without turning it into some dumbed down version for really old phones with no graphics.

You don't have to do anything special. Just visit CordCutterForum.com on your smartphone or tablet and watch the site magically conform itself to your device!

We had to remove a few of the ads that guests and non-founding-members see (I know you're just heartbroken about that ;)). It's our way of saying thanks for being a CordCutterForum member and a way to welcome the new ones (even you lurkers :D)

Enjoy, and remember, as always we welcome your feedback on any changes we make, announced or otherwise so please feel free to chime in here in the feedback section and help shape the future of our community!

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cobywill

cobywill Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA