Convos With My 2 Year Old On YouTube

Discussion in 'Other' started by tiffaninichole, Nov 25, 2015.

1. tiffaninichole

tiffaninichole Active Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Does anyone subscribe to this channel? I found it a few years ago and each new episode has me in stitches. This guy records how actual conversations with his toddler go, and he plays the toddler. It's too funny. LOL. I like that he breaks them up in seasons. If you haven't watched, I suggest starting with season one, episode one. Each episode is short, like 2 minutes or less, so they're really quick to watch.

Here's the link to the first season: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_AqsSD40RcB_C3U_YPuq76cmpZ1vJxT0

mrboo likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrboo

mrboo Member

Dec 10, 2015
    I've never heard of about until now, and I just saw the first episode. That is so cute and funny! Looks like he got himself another subscriber. You would think that I'd have known about this, me being a YT junkie, but I didn't. Thanks for the recommendation! Keep them coming. :)

4. johnfrack

johnfrack Member

Dec 12, 2015
    hahahah that is the first time I have ever heard of or seen that video, but I think I will find myself watching it a lot more now :D. Thanks for introducing us to it!

5. tiffaninichole

tiffaninichole Active Member

Nov 19, 2015
    No problem, guys! I really like that each episode is super short, so you can watch a bunch without feeling like you've wasted half of your day on a bunch of nothing. LOL. You can probably watch an entire season in about 30 minutes, which is pretty cool! The guy who plays the toddler is so hilarious. I love his facial expressions, he nails it every time! Haha!

P.S. Sorry for the super late response. It was pretty hectic in this house around the holidays. I am so glad it's finally over! LOL!

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Wow, why haven't I found this before? Lol! And another wow for his views and subscribers! Thank you for sharing this to us. It sure made my day better!

7. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I have watched a couple videos but they really arn't for me.