Bravo and USA stations

Discussion in 'Help & Resources' started by Carlee, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Carlee

Carlee New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Hi ... new to cord cutting ... where can I watch these without cable ... noticed roku ... when you go to watch programs on these you have to enter your cable provider ... or pay for individual programs ... that to me defeats the point of cord cutting. Did sign up for free 30 day trial of netflix so far ...

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    Shows from both do appear eventually on the streaming services - and that is the only way I see to legally watch them as they appear.

Of course, if you are willing to wait a bit, they do appear on the streaming services.

4. suzy

suzy New Member

May 1, 2016
    Ive been a cord-cutter for over a yr now, I do not miss cable at all, the only shows that I really cant get are from Bravo, however, I have Amazon prime and I have bought a cpl of seasons . Ive been reading about play on, etc, and not sure about it, I have a chrome cast stick and 2 ps 3's, a MacBook air and an ipad, so I have many options to watch my shows. I have Hulu, Netflix,Prime, HBO now and showtime thru hulu, oh and I have CBS all access, the amount I pay for these streaming sights is soooo inexpensive compared to what i was paying Time Warner, I have google fiber and so that costs me nothing, since I'm in the city that originated fiber hoods, my bldg paid for all the fees for having google fiber installed, so cable costs me a big zero which makes it even cheaper, I can see any show the next day, or I can wait awhile and then just catch up, I work mon thru Fri so I do miss my daytime shows and only get to see them on fri when I get off at 3, I was so used to dvring and cable that I was nervous to cut the cord, but happy I did, the cable companies are like the utility companies, they think they got us by the balls and just do what they want, I see a big change in all this coming down the pike.

5. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    One of the downsides to cutting the cord is not being able to watch the cable tiered channels without the login required. But, as Suzy noted, there is a great amount of content out there. Personally, between the big three (Netflix / Amazon / Hulu), throw in the hopeful forth (Crackle), along with the library, I cannot see going back to cable again.