Anywhere I can watch the Adventures of Pete and Pete?

Discussion in 'Where To Watch' started by Fauxpeux, May 7, 2014.

1. Fauxpeux

Fauxpeux Well-Known Member

May 2, 2014
    Here (I think)
    Is there anywhere online (preferably via Roku) I can watch this classic? I haven't seen an episode since it last aired-nearly 20 years ago-and from what I've heard it holds up well. Not to mention, the amazing amount of guest stars that completely went over my head as a kid (Iggy Pop as a boring dad?!?). As far as I know, Netflix doesn't have it, nor does Hulu or Amazon. Is there app/website out there where I can find it without resorting to piracy?

cobywill likes this.
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cobywill

cobywill Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    Wooo! Good one!

A few online at http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteAndPeteTV

It seems like there's a lot of them that have been taken down off Youtube as well.

You should be able to stream them to your Roku as long as it has the youtube app

Fauxpeux likes this.
  4. Fauxpeux

Fauxpeux Well-Known Member

May 2, 2014
    Here (I think)
    Great! Thanks! The quality on this is spectacular as well. You know, I never think to check YouTube out for shows and movies anymore because the few times I have in the past I was disappointed in the quality. Looks like I'll be having a marathon tonight!

5. cobywill

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    Youtube is always my last ditch effort. Once in a while you get lucky.

6. FloraFauna

FloraFauna Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 12, 2013
    I so subscribed to that youtube channel, lol. Pete and Pete is a welcomed blast from the past. I was also lucky enough to find some Are You Afraid of the Dark episodes on Youtube, so I'm reliving my childhood here!

7. cobywill

Dec 14, 2013
    East Coast, USA
    I really wish classic Nickelodeon had a good availability on something like Netflix or Amazon as well. You Can't Do that on Television, Double Dare, Aaah Real Monsters, I even remember the old ones like Pinwheel

8. FloraFauna

FloraFauna Founding Member Founding Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Pinwheel! Wow, you just took me all the way back, I was really young when Pinwheel was on the air. I think I may have caught it during the last year or so that it was on. But as soon I hear that theme song, I totally remembered it. I remember You Can't Do That On Television as well. That was a favorite of mine.